Wight Weddings was established by its founder, Michael Dangerfield, who still works at all of our weddings, assisted by other members of the team. He undertakes all of the post-production himself to make sure your memories will be perfect. Michael is proud to have gained a reputation for producing first-class wedding videos and photography with his friendly, personalised and unobtrusive style.
He is a true professional; studying photography and film from an early age through to degree level, concluding in lecturing at the Isle of Wight College.
As well as caputuring countless weddings, Michael works profesionally with a number of companies throughout the UK taking photos and producing videos. These range from small media firms right through to the BBC and Momentum Pictures.
Recent clients include LEGO, Aston Martin and Harrods as well as running the race film crew at Cowes Week for the past six years.
We understand what an import decision it can be in picking a company to capture your special day, so the below information might help you make an informed choice about why we believe you should books us...
- True professional: Degree qualified and outside of weddings we produce
corporate videos and photography for leading brands and companies.
- Fully Insured: Including professional indemnity & public liability insurance.
- Experience: We have captured over 100 weddings to date so understand
the ins and out of your day so nothing is missed.
- Safe: We hold a DBS Certificate for working with children
- Award Winning: We are proud to say our work is recognised as being
some of the best in the industry.
- Equipment: We use professional grade equipment and are always
investing in the latest technology to keep ahead of the market.